The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Level Editor Help reinstalled game with AMFP assets finally- level editor crashes on launch
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
Sad  reinstalled game with AMFP assets finally- level editor crashes on launch

so when the 13111111(etc) patch was released ages ago, i installed it incorrectly, in that i forgot to remove the .msh and .anm files. however, somehow, my editor still worked just fine, I just couldn't use any AMFP files. they appeared massively oversized in the editor for some reason.

I just recently took the advice of some folks and tried to start over from scratch- backed up all the stories I wanted to save, and deleted everything else, reinstalled from scratch. this time I made sure to follow the instructions to a T. I'll run it by you and see if you can spot where it went wrong-
1) delete ATDD folder in my 'common' folder in steam.
2) reinstall on steam library.
3) replace the stories I wanted to keep.
4) back up the AMFP files I wanted to move over.
5) remove .msh and .anm files
6) copy over everything (did NOT hit replace with when prompted)
7) installed the patch from frictional, hit replace with.

Now the level editor doesn't open at all, I get the black box crash upon launch every time! wut do?

[Image: signature-2.png]
08-16-2014, 09:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
reinstalled game with AMFP assets finally- level editor crashes on launch - by Streetboat - 08-16-2014, 09:09 PM