The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Stories not appearing in-game
grandiddy Offline

Threads: 1
Custom Stories not appearing in-game

Okay so I know this is a common problem, but the custom stories are not appearing in my game. This has been annoying my friend and I for hours. I have downloaded 3 games: White Night, Rain, and Emma's Story. I know White night is a full mod conversion, so I put the extracted files into C drive - program files - Steam - steam apps - common - amnesia the dark descent and I extracted White Night to there. Clicked on the .bat file. I clicked "run" and all it did was send me to the amnesia page in the steam store. The Hell?!? Anyway, for Emma's Story and Rain, I extracted them to my custom stories folder and they have not appeared in-game. What frustrates me more is that I've done exactly what every other person has done in their youtube videos, but it never works for me.. Does someone have advice?
08-30-2014, 04:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Custom Stories not appearing in-game - by grandiddy - 08-30-2014, 04:09 PM