The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Issues Help [SOLVED]
Tychaos Offline

Threads: 5
Question  [SOLVED]

Turns out it was just some files from the AMFP patch lingering around, after doing a complete wipe it is working perfect again, thanks to Mud bill for reminding me about the patch.

Alright so I have been working on my custom story Dark Tower and have made several maps perfectly fine and never had any trouble with crashing that didn't make sense or for the custom story to not appear in the main menu.

I recently came back after a break and have just finished a new map, no scripting, just the mapping. Now it will usually take 1 - 2 restarts for my story to appear in the list and when entering the new map 90% of the time it will crash.

I am not using any custom objects in this map nor any scripting, the map worked perfectly in the early stages so it is not the door.

When I crash it says EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module.

Any help would be useful because at this point I am clueless...

Check out my WIP custom story Dark Tower!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/dark-tower
(This post was last modified: 09-22-2014, 09:52 PM by Tychaos.)
09-22-2014, 05:23 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] - by Tychaos - 09-22-2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Crashing and Menu Appearance - by Mudbill - 09-22-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: Crashing and Menu Appearance - by Tychaos - 09-22-2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Crashing and Menu Appearance - by Darkfire - 09-22-2014, 05:41 PM