The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia : The Revenge - Chapter 1 - Meeting
narutohokager Offline

Threads: 28
Wink  Amnesia : The Revenge - Chapter 1 - Meeting

[Image: 594993Head.jpg]

Welcome to my strip cl... To my custom story : Amnesia : The Revenge - Chapter 1 - Meeting !!
Maybe most of you have heard of this custom story, i put it on standby for several months, and now i work on it again !

[Image: 414625Story.jpg]

After the death of Daniel, Agrippa managed to go through the portal and Weyer had been taking care of Agrippa for several months now.
After Agrippa was fully recovered, he looked for a way to get Daniel back to the real world. He had a vision of the world where Daniel is located: the Olympe. This is an empty world, there is nothing but the vaccum.
Every day, he searched for a solution. Until he read a book about the Orb that Daniel used.
"The Orb can open a portal to other worlds..."

Agrippa returned to Alexander’s Castle. He didn’t see anyone along the way.
In the Orb Chamber, everything was destroyed. No "Shadows", no monsters, no dead body, only destroyed architecture. Under some debris, he found the Crimson Orb... When he touched it, it began to glow, it showed that it still had power in it... Agrippa grabbed it and returned to Weyer house.

And to this day, Agrippa is still looking for the remains of the Orb.

[Image: 191151Screenshots.jpg]

[Image: 202259Download.jpg]

THE DEMO WILL BE OUT SOON !!

Credits

Voices actor :
Aurora Guinivere Price (AGP)
Marnix Overvoorde (goodcap)

Translator
Marnix Overvoorde (goodcap)

Music :
Kevin Macleod - Arcadia
PDXVoiceTeacher - Red Space
NerveDamage - Ambient horror track
Gurski Pawel - Dark Silent

Sorry for my bad english
Amnesia The Revenge - Chapter 1
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2014, 08:41 PM by narutohokager.)
10-05-2014, 02:50 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia : The Revenge - Chapter 1 - Meeting - by narutohokager - 10-05-2014, 02:50 PM