The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Internet is ruining the performance of the computer
Neelke Offline

Threads: 82
Internet is ruining the performance of the computer

So, just a couple of days ago, my whole computer got very low computer speed. It made my Desktop freeze, my internet crash, and even offline games. So, with alot of cleaning scrap files, using virus programs (such Malware and Advanced Systemcare) and alot of testing around of what the issue could be.

So what I figured out was that when I had to disconnected my internet and Google Chrome closed, it works perfectly. Everything is just how it was before. Performance is perfect.

So I'm guessing I somehow managed to get in a virus that requires internet and is working non-stop to lag the computer. Does anyone know where these type of files can exist in the computer files?

Derp.
11-11-2014, 10:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Internet is ruining the performance of the computer - by Neelke - 11-11-2014, 10:58 AM