The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Overture - Graphical issues.
Raz0rx Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 3 Weeks ago Overture - Graphical issues.

Hey, I just bought all three Penumbra games on Steam today and I fired up Overture and I'm getting some crazy graphical issues.

Walls and floors in a number of rooms and areas seem to be missing, as well as textures stretching across my screen.

Picture example: http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9227/...092986.jpg
Apologies for the quality, Windows would not let me screenshot the game using print screen... and it just came up black, so I took a photo with my phone.

You can see the missing walls, and a stretched texture coming across from the right. It can get far worse in some rooms, with missing floors, and shadow issues as well... and sometimes the texture stretching crosses my entire vision, so I cannot see down hallways and such.

My main PC specs are as follows;
Core2Duo E6600
2gb Corsair DDR2
ATi HD3870 512MB
Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic
Windows 7 x64, build 7127 - post RC1

I'm running the game on maximum graphics, at 1920x1080 (forced in the config) with V-Sync enabled. My hardware is not overheating, and all I am running is ESET Smart Security, MSN Messenger, XFire, Steam, ATi Catalyst Control Panel, and my Creative X-Fi volume panel... which is no different from any other game I play - and nothing else has any issues at all.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Just to add another picture;
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2893/080620092987.jpg
06-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Overture - Graphical issues. - by Raz0rx - 06-07-2009, 06:24 PM