The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Concerned with AMFP assets
Robby Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 38
Question  Concerned with AMFP assets

I've been thinking about this little problem for a little while. I've started working on another CS just for funs (not going to be another Haunted Hallways if that's what you're thinking of, yes I made that ages ago). Now one thing that concerns me is the usage of AMFP assets. Sure, I followed all the steps (you know, extracting them to the proper directories in the TDD install directory) and I can use them just fine, but what concerns me here is if I use these assets in my CS, people who don't have them installed in the same way won't be able to play the CS properly/if at all.

In order to avoid that, do I need to copy the used AMFP assets into the CS directory and get the editor/game to use them from there? And if that's the case, how am I supposed to know which combination of files I need to copy in order to make them work properly for those peeps without the AMFP assets installed?

~Robby.

Infrequently active. Don't expect an immediate response. Best to contact me at a different locale. If I create a thread, expect me to be quite active.
12-25-2014, 10:06 AM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Concerned with AMFP assets - by Robby - 12-25-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Concerned with AMFP assets - by Mudbill - 12-25-2014, 05:37 PM
RE: Concerned with AMFP assets - by Daemian - 12-25-2014, 09:22 PM
RE: Concerned with AMFP assets - by Robby - 12-31-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Concerned with AMFP assets - by Daemian - 01-01-2015, 04:54 AM
RE: Concerned with AMFP assets - by Robby - 01-01-2015, 01:41 PM