The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

crash after intro w/ Jaunty amd64.. but more interesting
plussign Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago crash after intro w/ Jaunty amd64.. but more interesting

Just bought the collection, and am trying to get it to run. It always crashes with a cg compiler error. found people saying to get a core dump, it has never produced one, and my ulimit -c is unlimited. confusing there.

So I manually set the ld_library_path to be ./lib, run penumbra.bin, still no core. for the hell of it, I set the ld_library_path to "/usr/lib32:./lib" and now it shows me the intro, but crashes before menu... well fine.

I finally decide to try running penumbra.bin itself under gdb, just to see if I can get an idea of tracing... well, it runs perfectly under gdb. doesn't crash... but I don't really consider this to be a viable workaround...

any ideas?
07-17-2009, 06:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
crash after intro w/ Jaunty amd64.. but more interesting - by plussign - 07-17-2009, 06:39 PM