Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Intelligence of Infection
noctislp Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Intelligence of Infection

(09-19-2009, 10:48 AM)Kedjane Wrote: Well, it isn't sure that Red actually was infected.
I just came to think of that Red has 12 crosses or something in his room, could all this "it's against the rules" be religiousness? If he's catholic then suicide would mean going straight to hell, while having another person kill him wouldn't be as bad (or something like that it goes).
Ever since we started discussing Red we've been thinking about some Archaic rules (later pretty much disprooved by the fact that the Archaic hands out suicide pills to everyone who wants one) or that he was controlled by the Tuurngait, perhaps he was just a religious madman?

Anyhow if he is infected it is still possible he wasn't as infected as Philip turned and perhaps the Tuurngait only could keep him from doing direct harm to himself, or couldn't make out his intention when he crawled into the furnace. I don't recall Clarence ever predicting Philip's intentions and with people being unpredictable it's possible the Tuurngait, if they controlled Red, thought he was just going to hide inside the furnace and feel sorry.
Still, if the Tuurngait could force him to keep eating and all such I guess they should be able to keep him out of a furnace... so actually until disprooven I'll stick to the religious theory.

(Hmm, it's been a while since i've posted... SadSmile

Well, first of all (I'm Catholic), suicide doesn't always mean that you will go to hell. It depends on your situation, and of coarse what God wants, which we bases from your situation. In Red's case, he'll most likely go to heaven since he never really did anything wrong, not to mention he saved your life. Yes, suicide is a mortal sin, which normally (according to my knowledge) would almost for sure send him to hell, but he might of had a good reason to, I'm not sure. (I haven't played the games for a while)

My point: It depends.
09-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Intelligence of Infection - by Sexbad - 09-19-2009, 05:53 AM