Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freezing / unstable framerate issues?
Destroyedbeauty Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Freezing / unstable framerate issues?

(06-09-2015, 08:47 PM)Mudbill Wrote: Different engines handle games differently. Battlefield is probably optimized pretty well to avoid such. It MIGHT be OpenGL, but it might also be how the game is made.

But do try to turn SSAO off. Having it any higher than mid will likely only wreck your FPS regardless. It's somewhat of a bugged feature if I remember correctly, where it was not supposed to even be possible to put it that high.

(06-10-2015, 12:47 AM)plutomaniac Wrote: Try disabling everything in the background, something may be interfering with the game causing it to lag. Could be anything (Fraps, antivirus, mouse/keyboard software etc).

(06-10-2015, 07:11 AM)jens Wrote: Loading a saved game will not preload all the content, which can make it stutter until you load the next level. To test if the game is stutter-free, try starting a new game instead of loading the save. If all seems fine with the new game, then go back and load the save, live through the stutters until you get to the next level.

The minor stuttering / hickup-issue seems to been fixed. How?

My installation disk was in a pretty bad shape, so it seems some files was corrupt / invalide / non-working during installation process and caused havoc during rendering / executing process of various textures / sounds / et.c et.c - so I had to buy the game from Steam and everything seems to be working right now without any hassle or misbehaving.

Thank you all though for the assist! Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2015, 06:11 PM by Destroyedbeauty.)
06-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freezing / unstable framerate issues? - by Destroyedbeauty - 06-11-2015, 06:09 PM