Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best thing about Custom Stories?
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59
RE: What is the best thing about Custom Stories?

My heart lies in scripting. I'm somewhat weak at level editing. Although I know how to use the tool and how to make a decent level, I lack the patience to put all the detail in to make it look like a level I'd like to use.

Some may argue that scripting is the most time consuming thing, and that my patience isn't justified for the level editing. Well, perhaps you're right, but I feel more entertained by scripts because I'm able to make nice and impressive scenes and mechanics. Plus, I've always had a liking to coding, so I find the challenge fun. Another thing is that I really like to put details into things others may not even know about. When I write my scripts, I want them to look as polished as I can make them, and as readable as possible, for anything wishing to peek. I suppose I have a bunch of examples on my pastebin.

06-15-2015, 08:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is the best thing about Custom Stories? - by Mudbill - 06-15-2015, 08:22 PM