Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2015-09 Thursday 2nd, Sink into the Crushing Isolation of SOMA – New Trailer
TiManGames Offline

Threads: 25
RE: 2015-09 Thursday 2nd, Sink into the Crushing Isolation of SOMA – New Trailer

(09-09-2015, 06:18 PM)DnALANGE Wrote: Don't like the girls voice at all.
Sound cheap to me... :S
The graphics of the game are ++ not +++ (yet) Maybe Soma 2?...
Offcourse i will buy the game, i will NOT make mods for it, let the younger people take taht over from (me at least)
We will see how the game will be... I hope more then 8 horus, or i will be SUPER disappointed!

So a good game for you is:

-Awesome voice acting (We're talking here about some good advanced shit)

-8 hours long AT LEAST

- GTA V GRAPHICS

Sorry for being a douchebag, but srsly:

Voice acting: it's a small indie developer, c'mon! They are doing the best as they can. Also, the voice acting is WAY better than what was in amnesia, so think about it.

Length: Frictional said that the average time of the game is 8.5-10 hours, and It's based on 40 people who played the beta.

Graphics: First, the graphics are much better than amnesia ( Advanced Lightning, real time particles, etc) and as I said before, it's only a small team who created this game. And besides, the game looks detailed as fuck. The atmosphere is leaking from every corner of the game, so the graphics are absolutely fine for SOMA.

So I don't think you should be that disappointed, they are doing thier best. I think it'll work much better than it was in amnesia.

This forum is dead
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2015, 07:42 PM by TiManGames.)
09-09-2015, 07:39 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2015-09 Thursday 2nd, Sink into the Crushing Isolation of SOMA – New Trailer - by TiManGames - 09-09-2015, 07:39 PM