Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Overture stuff vs Black Plague stuff
Nevyn Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Overture stuff vs Black Plague stuff

I just plowed through all the three games this weekend and had a great time. I remember playing Penumbra years ago but it must have been some early demo as it was very different from this. (smoke filled corridors with wasp like flying creatures anyone?)

Personally I liked black plague rather then overture even though they were both amazing. Black plague just freaked me out more not being able to fight the monsters. The dogs were really scary in overture at first but after you killed one or two they lost a little of the effect. For me the hiding and sneaking is way more eerie. I think black plague also had more of those really uncomfortable moments, the infected ones always freaked me out! Puzzlewise I think they were about the same even though I actually don't care so much for the puzzels. What keeps me going is the good story and the scary atmosphere, which made requiem a bit bland for me. Loved the game experience though, scariest game I played for a long time! :-)

Going to look forward to Amnesia!
01-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Overture stuff vs Black Plague stuff - by Bek - 12-07-2010, 09:15 AM