The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I play AMFP without having played TDD?
PiratesFr33k Offline

Threads: 5
Can I play AMFP without having played TDD?

Hey there people!

Just yesterday I've finished "SOMA", which was one of the best experiences in gaming I've ever had (and yeah, I'm turning 33 next Tuesday and have been a gamer since 1991, mostly addicted to adventure games and other heavily story-based games, so... that says a lot about the power of "SOMA").

I've only just seen a spoiler-free review of "Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs" on Gametrailers.com and the game looks very story-based, too, just like "SOMA". I'm not that much of a fan of the "hide from terrifying creatures" kind of gameplay, so I thought "A Machine for Pigs" might fit my tastes better than "Amnesia: The Dark Descent".

Is it possible to play "AMFP" BEFORE playing "TDD"?
Would I miss a lot of references or even... I don't know... not fully understand the world it plays in?

(Please keep your answers spoiler-free. Wink )
Thanks in advance for any info!
10-17-2015, 06:32 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Can I play AMFP without having played TDD? - by PiratesFr33k - 10-17-2015, 06:32 AM