The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meta full conversion mod for amnesia
timmycerise Offline

Threads: 1
meta full conversion mod for amnesia

So I am fairly new at downloading mods and getting them to work from inside the Amnesia game I downloaded from steam. That was the easy part, and I even figured out thanks to YouTube how to get conversion mods such as tenebris lake (the ones containing a windows batch file that launches separately from Amnesia downloaded from steam). So I found another one called "Meta, enter the strange" for amnesia and downloaded it. Every time I try to repeat the same process to be able to launch and play it as i used with tenebris lake, it doesn't launch and an error message usually pops up. When I looked closer at the file for fullconversion_meta, it had an extra thing underneath the main folder called "installation guide" labeled as a DOC file. The conversion mod for tenebris lake didn't have this and I was able to easily extract it into the main amnesia folder and launch the batch file to play it with absolutely no problems. Am I just doing something simple and stupid wrong, I have not been doing this long enough to come across and solve all the problems on my own, and I couldn't find any help related to this online so Id greatly appreciate the help, thank you!
11-07-2015, 02:12 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
meta full conversion mod for amnesia - by timmycerise - 11-07-2015, 02:12 AM