The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[SPOILERS] Penumbra Twilight of the Archaic discussion thread
Omnitool Offline

Threads: 16
[SPOILERS] Penumbra Twilight of the Archaic discussion thread

Twilight of the Archaic mod has been officially launched on 31 October 2015. It is meant to offer complete closure to the Penumbra story arc, and from what is described in the MODDB page, we will be able to play an Amabel Swanson BEFORE the Tuurngait virus was released and immediately after (Half-Life anyone Smile ).

As a word of advice, it looks like the trailer has some very minor spoilers. Looks great so far though!

The trailer can be found here:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=uTylEzjMrLg

The game's official developer page can be found here (download link and instructions are also on this page):
http://www.moddb.com/mods/penumbra-twili...he-archaic

The mod requires a copy of Amnesia: The Dark Descent to play. It can also be installed via Steam Workshop for the Steam version of Amnesia.

This is a great mod and I totally love it, it has that great immersive atmosphere and feel with great storytelling that we all love! It has a great "Penumbra Black Plague combined with Half-Life" feel to it, featuring brilliant level design. CounterCurrent Games did a great job with this title like they did with Penumbra Necrologue, and they have the official Frictional Games blessing for this project as well, so it's not that surprising they came out with a superb game! I personally think this is even better then Necrologue, I always wanted a Penumbra game that acts as a prequel, allowing the player to explore the Shelter Station before the outbreak and immediately after. I have been dreaming about such a game since Black Plague came out in 2007!

This thread is meant for all discussions about this game. Users can post their thoughts about it, user reviews, links to gaming press reviews, links to game streams, screenshots, walkthroughs, as well as ask for help if stuck on certain portions of the game.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2015, 10:25 AM by Omnitool.)
11-24-2015, 10:11 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[SPOILERS] Penumbra Twilight of the Archaic discussion thread - by Omnitool - 11-24-2015, 10:11 AM