The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I promise I'm not a noob - Can't install Penumbra Collection
jubbathehutt Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago I promise I'm not a noob - Can't install Penumbra Collection

To Whom It May Concern,

I recently purchased the Penumbra Collection directly through the Frictional Games store. After initiating the download, I went to run the application embedded in the .zip file to begin the installation of the game.

I am able to choose the directory just fine, but when I actually being to install the game, it asks for the directory of the cd. Obviously I purchased and downloaded his game digitally, and have no cd. The only files in the folder are .bin and .vlc and I don't believe I can "mount" either one of these for use of an image drive.

Would someone be so kind as to hold my hand ( Big Grin ) and walk me through the installation process for this collection?

Thank You.

Note: For future downloads, I might suggest Frictional adding a "download instructions" text file to their games, or posting this in the FAQ section...
05-06-2010, 08:19 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
I promise I'm not a noob - Can't install Penumbra Collection - by jubbathehutt - 05-06-2010, 08:19 PM