Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Overture: any way to bypass bugged doors?
Coldspire Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Overtuany way to bypass bugged doors?

(05-18-2010, 04:02 PM)Robomook Wrote: There's also an invisible barrier in front of the gate, I have a theory that it's the physics box from a dead hound that's clipped through the ground - I remember the corpse of the first one I killed (as soon as I arrived in that area) got stuck in the gate after I dropped a broken cannister on it's head, so I'm thinking when the level re-loaded the physics engine glitched a bit and it got stuck underground, with it's physics box still interacting with the gate.

Same thing happened to me at that exact door: I killed a hound that fell through and into the gate as it died, and I wasn't able to open or move the door (or the dog) after that.

I loaded up an earlier save and was careful to dispatch the dogs away from the gate. No problems after that. Was a pleasure to replay that section anyway.

Doesn't the game auto-save when entering each new area? If so, a recent save should put you very close to that blocked door and the hound encounters. If not, I'm sure I could dig up a old save of mine that's at least somewhat nearby.
05-18-2010, 06:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Overtuany way to bypass bugged doors? - by Coldspire - 05-18-2010, 06:38 PM