The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Strange texture overlays, skewed gfx, misaligned cursors
Wrestlevania Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Strange texture overlays, skewed gfx, misaligned cursors

I bought Penumbra as part of the Humble Indie Bundle and I'm having some problems with the in-game graphics.

The game starts up fine, all the menus work and look correct, but in-game I'm seeing some strange effects happening. This is mainly that predominant world textures seem to be thinly overlaying the player's view point (this might be intentional though?), but also that the interaction cursors are only showing up about 2-3 inches below items/objects when I look at them.

I have an Nvidia 7800GS AGP(!) card, the latest drivers, and am playing at 1280×720 resolution. Every in-game graphics option is set to either "On" or "High" by default it seems, plus I've set Anisotropy and Anti-Aliasing both to ×4 manually.

Can anyone help?
05-23-2010, 02:34 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Strange texture overlays, skewed gfx, misaligned cursors - by Wrestlevania - 05-23-2010, 02:34 PM