Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2010-06 Tuesday 22nd, Disturbing details regarding the release of "Amnesia: The Dark
SHODANFreeman Offline

Threads: 15
RE: 2010-06 Tuesday 22nd, Disturbing details regarding the release of "Amnesia: The Dark

(06-26-2010, 02:30 PM)Linuxuser Wrote: I really hope there will be a boxed release for Linux and Mac OS X without any annoying DRM. For me a retail release is mandatory as I really hate digital distribution. I've never played any of your games before, because there are no retail releases of the Linux versions of those games. I just don't want to buy a game which is digitally distributed. I really hope Amnesia will have a boxed and DRM-free release for Linux and Mac OS X, so I can also play this game.

You know you could buy the digital version on Frictional's store and burn the installer to a CD and just keep your serial code with it, right? I am pretty sure they just use offline serial key activation, unless the Linux version is drastically different from their Windows version for some reason.
06-26-2010, 05:49 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010-06 Tuesday 22nd, Disturbing details regarding the release of "Amnesia: The Dark - by SHODANFreeman - 06-26-2010, 05:49 PM