The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amnesia the dark descent and amnesia justine stays frozen at the loading screen
frechdachs971 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 1 Week ago amnesia the dark descent and amnesia justine stays frozen at the loading screen

hello everybody, here is brandn trantham and my username is frechdachs971 and i have a problem right now and that problem is this, when i brought amnesia the dark descent on steam, it worked earlier without any problems or any sudden crashes or any sudden freezes, but now, since 3 or 4 days ago, it's not working anymore, because it keeps on freezing on the loading screen and it won't go any further anymore, i even checked in the troubleshoot guide at problem B and that didn't help, can somebody help me with this, thank you. here is the attachment of the hpl file.

Attached Files
.log   hpl.log (Size: 6.46 KB / Downloads: 114)
01-04-2016, 01:58 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
amnesia the dark descent and amnesia justine stays frozen at the loading screen - by frechdachs971 - 01-04-2016, 01:58 PM