Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
amnesia the dark descent and amnesia justine stays frozen at the loading screen
frechdachs971 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago RE: amnesia the dark descent and amnesia justine stays frozen at the loading screen

hello everybody, here is brandon trantham again and guess what, i have finally found out the problem, causing the game to freeze on the loading screen, the real problem was: which graphic card is being used, which resolution is set on launcher and the use of the fullscreen mode, all i need to do is: change the graphic card to nvidia geforce graphic card, make the resolution a bit smaller and turn off the full screen mode, then, when i tested out, it really actually worked, that means that this problem has been solved, but i will still say, thank you people for still helping me and giving me tips of what i need to do to fix it, i really appreciate it, thank you, all of you people, thank you very much, the problem has now been solved, bye bye.
01-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: amnesia the dark descent and amnesia justine stays frozen at the loading screen - by frechdachs971 - 01-08-2016, 10:52 PM