The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[split] Graphics Compatibility App linux 64bit missing lib issue
fenixkane Offline

Threads: 2
[split] Graphics Compatibility App linux 64bit missing lib issue

(08-09-2010, 02:09 PM)DeadManWalking Wrote: the bin64 (linux) does not work (start) for me.

Not on double clicking the marked executeable, not in terminal.
(I know how to start BIN-files, but wth are bin64 files? I tried it my way..)

Terminaloutput:

Quote:mark@mark-desktop:~/Desktop/RendererFeatTest64$ sudo chmod +x RendererFeatTest.bin64
mark@mark-desktop:~/Desktop/RendererFeatTest64$ sudo sh ./RendererFeatTest.bin64./RendererFeatTest.bin64: 1: ELF: not found
./RendererFeatTest.bin64: 1: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string
mark@mark-desktop:~/Desktop/RendererFeatTest64$ sudo sh ./RendererFeatTest.bin
sh: Can't open ./RendererFeatTest.bin
mark@mark-desktop:~/Desktop/RendererFeatTest64$ sudo ./RendererFeatTest.bin64
./RendererFeatTest.bin64: error while loading shared libraries: libGLEW.so.1.5: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

The last command you listed was correct (but you don't need to use sudo in this case and would actually recommend not doing so).
From the error you get it seems you are missing at least one of the shared libraries.
It would help to know what distro you are using and if you are using the 32 or 64bit version of your OS (if you are using a 32bit OS you need to use the 32bit executable).
I'm pretty sure using:
ldd ./RendererFeatTest.bin | grep found
when navigated to the correct directory (~/Desktop/RendererFeatTest64) should give you a list of missing libraries.
If they're part of a pack then it shouldn't be to hard to get.
Hope this helps somewhat.
08-09-2010, 02:54 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
[split] Graphics Compatibility App linux 64bit missing lib issue - by fenixkane - 08-09-2010, 02:54 PM