Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2010-09 Friday 3rd, Demo of survival horror “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” released!
bitzaxp90 Offline

Threads: 31
RE: 2010-09 Friday 3rd, Demo of survival horror “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” released!

Ok.. here is a bunch of problems I get while I try to play. I play it on lowest for good fps. Well I start new game, and I hear some steps.. but the screen stays black, and then I hear Daniel speaking, after a minute as subtitle it says what he said for the first time, but he said that his name is Daniel and such, but these subtitles appear after 2-3 minutes... And when is over everything, the screen remains black, and when I alt+tab, i see that I'm looking down, and when I go back in, it still remains black... another place appears but it stays at that place, and after a minute I'm looking at another place, I see no cursor and I can't esc to exit the game.. I can't explain better...

Any fixes? Sad
09-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010-09 Friday 3rd, Demo of survival horror “Amnesia: The Dark Descent” released! - by bitzaxp90 - 09-03-2010, 02:17 PM