The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Blender Monsters for Amnesia
The MasterNater Offline

Threads: 3
Custom Blender Monsters for Amnesia

Hi, all. So I've been successfully making models in blender for amnesia for a while now and I'm now finally tackling making a custom monster. I'm aware that Blender3D doesn't export animations well (only in .fbx format, which doesn't seem to work) so what I did was, I imported the existing "suitor" entity from Justine into blender and retextured it with a few small edits to make a new monster, assuming it could work with the same "suitor" animations. I made sure to parent the skeleton with the mesh and selected "include armatures" when exporting, but unfortunately none of the "suitor" animations work for it in the modelviewer or in the game. Can anyone give advice on this?

If I can find someone who has Maya and is willing to help out, I'd really prefer to have custom animations instead. But for now, it's probably easier just to get some help with this particular problem.
01-27-2016, 02:46 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Custom Blender Monsters for Amnesia - by The MasterNater - 01-27-2016, 02:46 AM
RE: Custom Blender Monsters for Amnesia - by WALP - 01-27-2016, 06:56 AM
RE: Custom Blender Monsters for Amnesia - by WALP - 01-28-2016, 02:36 PM