Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Newsletter | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crashes upon entering specifically the Archives
Oblidor Offline

Not Solved RE: Crashes upon entering specifically the Archives

(09-11-2010 07:09 PM)Urkle Wrote:  I believe I have narrowed down what is causing the crash and made several fixes that will appear in a patch.

Good. I also have crash problems. The strange thing is that Amnesia seems to change the write permissions. I had installed it in a directory that I have all rights too. I set all files writeable and I ran the game as myself. After it started I saved and exited. Later when I wanted to play it again I only got crashes. Then I ran it with sudo and it worked. After exiting again it was crashing when I ran it as sudo or user. I then made all files writeable again and it worked. Then I came to the Archive and now it crashes whatever I do.

I'll wait for the patch Smile I have the three other Penumbra games to play also, so I'll try out overture now Smile

Keep up the excellent work.

System: ubuntu 10.04, 64-bit, ATI Radeon 4870
09-13-2010 09:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crashes upon entering specifically the Archives - Oblidor - 09-13-2010 09:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)