Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

2010-09 Wednesday 8th, Survival horror "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" is Released!
Jonez Offline

Threads: 2
RE: 2010-09 Wednesday 8th, Survival horror "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" is Released!

I played the game about 3hours. When I was first dealing with a enemy(not first enemy, but first time face to face) I locked it to the room it was coming from. I though to have some fun like last time I was playing Penumbra Black Plague. (locking the thing to the rooms, race with it and trowhing stuff to hes face). But it wasnt like that in this one. After it sunddenly broke the door It wasnt funny at all... I was running for my life after I realised it was faster than I thought. I got stuck in every crate and barrel and tryed to jump to the barrels all this to leading to my death close the exit...

The game is much scarier than I tought, funny fooling turned in to running to my life in a panic.

All this can be seen in my Let's Play videos from my Jonez Games Youtube channel when I have finished the game(havent ever done lets plays before, but I thought this game is worth it. and it is)

congratulations, Frictional Games! You have made an extra scary game ever seen before!

Jonez
09-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2010-09 Wednesday 8th, Survival horror "Amnesia: The Dark Descent" is Released! - by Jonez - 09-09-2010, 11:31 AM