The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a "vehicle" (EASY one, need help)
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105
Making a "vehicle" (EASY one, need help)

So I just finished with my volcano type map oh god it is so beautiful, I literally am in lvoe with it.

So I just got an idea of having a scary bus (model=already DONE) that rides through some pathways until it reaches somea area's.
so is it possible to make this possible without adding any "bones" or any of these other rig things, because I don't know anything about these things, so I simply have a bus without doors. (Because I also don't know how to make a door open and close in amnesia xD)
so can I import the bus into amnesia, and make it as a "monster" so it can follow my pathnodes?
Please yes ;(
I already made the colision area's of the bus. onyl way of getting in is from 2 doorways.
and if this DOES work (hopefully) would my player basically "get pushed" to the back of the bus. or would it stayin the bus where he is staying? I mean some games literally do it that you need to move WITH the object that moves underneath you -_-

and after all of this, my idea for now is that it goes thorugh first 4 pathnodes, then stops, then you need to add fuel etc to make it go further etc etc, BTW the bus IS riding on HILLS"Mountains, these are static objects so it already has a collision area, so it wouldn't be a problem for the bus to ride above it right? don't tell me it is going through the path ;(

this is alot of questions but I always try to resolve my own questions before posting here, but I couldn't test this one because I'm not home atm...
I am soon after a few days but I still need to be sure about it.
02-25-2016, 09:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Making a "vehicle" (EASY one, need help) - by Amnesiaplayer - 02-25-2016, 09:20 PM