The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Any chance of this being a trilogy, I want to give you more money! (No Spoilers)
ShadowXOR Offline

Threads: 6
Any chance of this being a trilogy, I want to give you more money! (No Spoilers)

I played the Penumbra tech demo back in the day but forgot about it since it took so long to hit Steam (the only place I buy PC games). I pre-ordered Amnesia after playing the amazing demo and I'm loving it.

I'm going to go back and buy/play Penumbra now, but I'm MUCH more partial to the ancient castle in a forest theme with lavish studies than I am to the industrial caverns of Penumbra.

I REALLY hope that this game gets a sequel or two, whether it's a direct sequel or just a spiritual one with the same theme. I don't know how it ends yet and I don't want to know, but I know I want more.
09-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Any chance of this being a trilogy, I want to give you more money! (No Spoilers) - by ShadowXOR - 09-09-2010, 11:01 PM