Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thank you, Frictional Games
Unreal Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Thank you, Frictional Games

I totally agree. Frictional has really outdone themselves this time. Amnesia makes Penumbra look like a tech demo- and Penumbra itself was a masterpiece! The game was a joy to play from start to finish. It took me 8 hours to complete my first play through- as long as all of Penumbra did. I'm currently working through the game again, with the developer commentary turned on. I'm loving it.

The game's music is particularly amazing. Mikko Tarmia has amazing skill. At times, the music would be horrifying and would build up tension. At others, it was hauntingly beautiful. I will absolutely be buying the official soundtrack!

Amnesia approached horror on so many different levels it always kept me on my toes. It was scary and at the same time, the story fascinated me. There is so much lore and so many twists that even on my second play, I'm learning new things. Even the voice acting was great!

Amnesia really is a work of art. An absolute masterpiece. Thank you for making this game, Frictional. Smile
09-12-2010, 09:42 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Thank you, Frictional Games - by Fitzcarraldo - 09-12-2010, 07:31 AM
RE: Thank you, Frictional Games - by Unreal - 09-12-2010, 09:42 AM