The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Amnesia read GDI Generic and not my ATI card
Abdo Gm Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Amnesia read GDI Generic and not my ATI card

there is a proplem that happen to me and this proplem make game not luanch the game the proplem is the game does not read my ATi HD4650 mobility radeon graphic card and read GDI Generic how can i make game read my graphic card , i am using laptop hp intel core2due p7550 ram 4gb ATI HD4650 mobility radeon windows 7 64 bit.

and when i press detect there is message appear say card is not listed, if i reach to how make the game write in its video device ATI HD4650 mobility radeon the game will run. so please i need help

note: i am using the latest drivers in in audio and in graphic cards and in directx and in physx and in keyboard in every thing .
09-13-2010, 05:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Amnesia read GDI Generic and not my ATI card - by Abdo Gm - 09-13-2010, 05:58 AM