The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some story questions
crazybear Offline

Threads: 1
Some story questions

Just finished the game (great game btw!!!) but there are a few things, I did not really get. Maybe you can help me:

1. I don't know if I remember correctly but isn't it said, that Weyer collected several orbs? What for if you manage to open a portal with only one (as Alexander did at the end)?

2. So the orb is a kind of key to the other dimension and the shadow is the guardian. How did Weyer manage to open the portal without getting killed by the shadow? I mean Alexander only suceeded cause of Daniel as a disctraction.

3. This one I bet was explained and I only missed: What was the connection between Alexander and Agrippa? I know that after Weyer went to the other dimension, Alexander held Agrippa imprisoned as he was hoping he would come back for Agrippa, but what about before? How did Alexander know about Weyer etc.? Were those three working together? If so: Why did not he (Alex) go with Weyer instead of Agrippa (who did not want to)?

4. So am I right that the "only" purpose of all those torturing, was to extract this "life-essence" to extend Alexanders life? So the whole "one death will desctract the shadow"-talk to Daniel was a lie as well or?

Thank you!
09-15-2010, 09:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Some story questions - by crazybear - 09-15-2010, 09:58 AM
RE: Some story questions - by mansarde - 09-18-2010, 09:44 AM
RE: Some story questions - by crazybear - 09-18-2010, 05:45 PM
RE: Some story questions - by Kein - 09-19-2010, 01:05 AM