The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

FG... YOU NEED TO PORT THIS GAME ON WII ^^
Deu sex Offline

Threads: 26
FG... YOU NEED TO PORT THIS GAME ON WII ^^

If you have the money to launch yourselves in a wii adaptation of the game, I think it can be very very useful.

The wii is a kind of "experiment" console, and the intense experience of Amnesia will be awesome on wii.

why ? BECAUSE OF WIIMOTE ! DID YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THIS ?? lol.
the game experience could be even more better with a wiimote ! the immersion will be like never before with making circles with the wiimote to turn valves, make moves with the arm to open or close doors, and I am forgotting a lot lot lot ^^

The graphics are good optimised and (in the worse of case) I think it will be easy to make a "medium" quality porting of the game.

With a price between 20$ and 30$, it could be a real huge succes.
Seriously if you have the money to do this, dont wait. ^^

You will own the last shitty resident evil games at 60$ with your revolution at 20-30$ !!

but do a box of your game, on wii, will not cost you nothing... Its a risk, but a risk I think you should take, if its not too dangerous of course Wink

need feedback FG ! Wink
09-17-2010, 07:55 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
FG... YOU NEED TO PORT THIS GAME ON WII ^^ - by Deu sex - 09-17-2010, 07:55 PM