Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

My follow-up interview with FG (post Amnesia)
Jinix Offline

Threads: 8
RE: My follow-up interview with FG (post Amnesia)

Interesting interview.
I'm glad to read that whatever comes next won't be some silly sci fi with Alien type monsters. I much prefer castles etc,.
I would like to hear that there will be more emphasis on stealth, climbing, jumping and mantling (as in rock climbing - heraldic drapery), and possibly swimming.
More discovery with much better hidden items.
The tinderboxes were far too many and too easily found. In most of the youtube walk vids I've seen where the player wakes up first, none have looked in the room behind where he wakes up. They rush down the hall right away and never really appear to examine the area they are in fully.

Two different ways to play are needed for everyone to enjoy the game.
Hack and slash or typical shooter with uber weapons etc, no puzzles to solve and nothing to read.
and...
The same as Amnesia is now but a much longer dungeon crawl with the above I mentioned, stealth, discovery, puzzles etc.

Having the game to remember various levels so you can 'go back' and check the level again.
I liked the way the game autosaves, but it only does it for 20 games. More than enough to play the game thru but earlier saves are rewritten. I like lots of saves so later, I can start from a variety of different places, without having to start from the beginning.

Jinix ~~~ZiXiZ~~~ OAP
09-23-2010, 06:31 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: My follow-up interview with FG (post Amnesia) - by Jinix - 09-23-2010, 06:31 AM