Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything.
house Offline

Threads: 11
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything.

(10-25-2010, 01:34 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: DAM! I almost lost my PC. First I began to smell smoke around in the room. Then I notice that something is glowing in the PC, as it was hot. WHen I take the cover off, I notice that the Graphics Card began to melt! It made a strange sound, like a very soft boom that sounded like a soft fart that you can't hear if you are 2m from the PC. Lucky I noticed it kinda soon. The melting affected only 3% of the Graphics Card. It turned out that the Card became affected by Amnesia, only way to explain the crashes I keep having with other games, like Doom 3. At any rate, I need to keep an eye on the PC, because when I turned the PC back on, I heard the same sound as before, when I noticed the Card began to melt. Also, someone is on the way to make out most of the stuff, so that we can find out what happened. Sure it was the fan, because each time AMnesia froze, the fan turned off. My screen just messed up. And I'm smelling SMOKE!

HOLY FREAK! I'D GET NOOOOOO! IF THAT HAPPENED TO MY MONITOR! Good thing it didn't blow up. Smile Drink something so you get amnesia so you forget all about your games, and your computer problem. Smile *Just Kidding*
10-29-2010, 04:30 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gameplay Crashing problem. Tried everything. - by house - 10-29-2010, 04:30 AM