Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Get Penumbra Collection for close to nothing!
aykito Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Get Penumbra Collection for close to nothing!

(10-26-2010, 12:44 PM)jens Wrote:
(10-26-2010, 12:19 PM)aykito Wrote: I have tried to purchase it from Germany.
Zong does not allow international numbers (field is limited to less numbers), so I have entered the German number without prefix.
I'm still waiting for the sms since 10 minutes ago, I will keep you informed.

Did you make sure that the store had Germany selected before you made the purchase? So the Zong window had a german flag icon and text in german when typing in the phone number? It is correct that you do not type the international part, as it should already know that you are from Germany based on your IP.

I'll see if it can be made more clear to be sure to check so that the correct country is selected (as it can fail to lookup the IP correctly).

What service provider do you have? Are you the same user as on Facebook that is also from Germany and is not receiving the sms?

--edit
ah sorry did not see the second message about receiving the sms! still interested in know the service provider though to see if there is a problem with a specific provider or more a general "lag issue"

My provider is O2, the SMS arrived a couple of minutes after writing the first entry, I would say between 10 and 15 minutes.
The shop had selected Germany by default, and the Zong window was written in German (that's why I assumed the telephone number should be without international prefix), so everything was ok.

--edit
The code received via SMS was a 6 number code, instead of 4 numbers (as described in the window), that was the only little issue. I entered the 6 numbers and I went forwarded to the download link.
10-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Get Penumbra Collection for close to nothing! - by aykito - 10-26-2010, 12:51 PM