Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the deal with Ross? (spoilers; every post a spoiler)
CrashHeadroom Offline

Threads: 1
RE: What was the deal with Ross? (spoilers; every post a spoiler)

(08-23-2016, 09:29 PM)Abion47 Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 02:54 PM)CrashHeadroom Wrote:
(08-23-2016, 06:47 AM)Abion47 Wrote: The current popular theory is that Ross, and similarly the Jiangshi, doesn't actually teleport, but instead gives out pulses of electromagnetism. Simon is a robot, so these pulses temporarily disable him, and after a few moments, he regains his consciousness. This is similar to what happens to Catherine when she is plugged/unplugged from the terminals, and like Catherine, Simon has no memory or sense of time passing while he is inactive, so to him, anything that moved around during that time period would have looked like it teleported.

I've been having a looooong think about this and I have come to the conclusion, Ross may not be real ATALL. Think for just a second, he's nothing but flesh held together with some W.A.U. cicuitry and he JUMPED down into the abyss "where you can be compacted to the size of a small can"....so my question is, why is he not compacted down to the size of a small can? XD

Im starting to think the sucker's all in your head

Except when he jumped onto the climber, Catherine saw him too, so Ross seems to be pretty real.

Unless he was a computer program desighned for them both to see him. Again he wasn't compacted which I think may be a good pause point. His body is weaker than simon's and the player just spent ages building a new body to deal with that depth, Ross' is pretty much falling apart and patched together. Something doesn't smell right with him lol
08-23-2016, 09:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was the deal with Ross? (spoilers; every post a spoiler) - by CrashHeadroom - 08-23-2016, 09:46 PM