The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Changing resolution bugged the game
Hedteur
Unregistered

Not Solved Changing resolution bugged the game
Hello ! Smile

I just downloaded Penumbra : Black Plague on my computer and lauched it.
At first, resolution was at 800x600 and everything worked. I went to the settings and changed the resolution to 1920x1080, restarted the game but it went back to 800x600 after it.

Again, I changed the settings, this time to 1366x768 and reloaded. When I opened the game, the screen is not on place and when I join the main menu, my mouse just glitches out everywhere, making it out of control.
I tried to use my keyboard to change the settings back to normal but it wont work, same for the mouse since it just glitches everywhere.

I also tried to access advanced settings on Steam and force the game to appear on widescreen or even with default settings in vain.
Finally, I tried to unistall/install the game but nothing changed.. Can someone help me with this ? Or send me some files I should replace ?

Thanks in advance Smile
08-23-2016, 05:27 PM
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Changing resolution bugged the game - by Hedteur - 08-23-2016, 05:27 PM