The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for help with level design
WilkoMilk Offline

Threads: 1
Looking for help with level design

Many people seem to think that amnesia community is dead which isn't true and I want to help prolonge the life of this community by making another brand new mod.

I've made one mod all by myself already and really I barely pulled it through T_T
Its such a mess to do everything alone so I would like to find some people who would share my vision and be part of the project.
If you have any experience in 3d level design and/or scripting in C++ syntax styled script language then you're welcome to be part of the team Smile

This brand new mod will feature:

- Custom monsters

- Custom soundtrack

- Many endings

- Possible npcs

- In Depth Plot

- High quality full voice acting

Also it will be using assets from "amnesia a machine for pigs" as well as some custom stuff. Since the project is in early planning phase at the moment I'm looking forward to giving a huge ammount of freedom in the level design/creation.

Perhabs we can make something truly awesome !

My previous work: http://www.moddb.com/mods/amnesiathose-w...-forgotten
10-31-2016, 07:25 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Looking for help with level design - by WilkoMilk - 10-31-2016, 07:25 PM