Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Modeling for Unbirth (upcoming amnesia mod)
bgproductions Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Modeling for Unbirth (upcoming amnesia mod)

(06-12-2017, 06:48 PM)Mudbill Wrote: 3D modeling is by far the most time consuming thing mentioned in this thread. People aren't going to do it for free. It takes a lot of work and it would be a waste for someone capable of doing it for just a stranger online asking.

I think you're better off converting these models if possible. If there's a modeling program that can open .apr, then you can export it as .dae which is what Amnesia uses.

Of course, make sure you're actually allowed to use the assets from Unbirth. If not, you may not be permitted to upload it here or ModDB.

Well I don't mean for free I just would like to find someone who knows how to 3d model for amnesia then I could come to some agreement over money and so on. However I have not seen any model editors that can read .apr files I think these can only be used in the engine used to create unbirth and yes it is allowed to use unbirth models since it was made by frictional games and i'm not making money of it or creating a stand alone game just an amnesia mod.
06-13-2017, 04:29 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Modeling for Unbirth (upcoming amnesia mod) - by bgproductions - 06-13-2017, 04:29 AM