The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Frictional Forum! [CALLING ALL DESIGNERS]
vengey Offline

Threads: 7
Hey Frictional Forum! [CALLING ALL DESIGNERS]

Damn it's been forever since I have last checked on this forum. Allow me to introduce myself, I am the creator of the Amnesia Hill series that released like....frick 5+ years ago. I am surprised how there are still active members of the community both here and on ModdB. What has everyone been up to since modding for this game? I will say that Amnesia Hill was my jumping off point into college. It is why I'm here and why I still have this last year until I graduate. I've veered away from game design for a while to work on web and mobile, but I still have a passion for the topic and have specialized in it now. The Amnesia community was such a tight knit crowd and I missed it so much, I miss all of you lovelies.

Sooo my question is what has everyone been up to in the community since then? What are you working on now? Right now, I am working on node and server side programming to build upon my front end skills to become a full stack professional, with a little 3D modeling and game design on the side still. Hope to hear from someone on here soon, it's been too long!

09-12-2017, 08:04 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Hey Frictional Forum! [CALLING ALL DESIGNERS] - by vengey - 09-12-2017, 08:04 PM