Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

When the demo scares the bajebies outta you, you know its a good game
blackakari Offline

Threads: 2
RE: When the demo scares the bajebies outta you, you know its a good game

(11-18-2010, 03:05 AM)Bourlingueur Wrote: You will be afraid. Very much so. Big Grin

And that fear is what will keep you alive throughout the game.

Ooor, make you freeze in a panic and get butchered. Depending on how you react to fear. Big Grin
lol yeah the first time a door opened by itself right in front of me I just froze. Second time in the demo when the baddie started pounding on the door I reacted just in time to get something in front of the door. I'm dead meat.
(11-18-2010, 03:31 AM)blackakari Wrote:
(11-18-2010, 03:05 AM)Bourlingueur Wrote: You will be afraid. Very much so. Big Grin

And that fear is what will keep you alive throughout the game.

Ooor, make you freeze in a panic and get butchered. Depending on how you react to fear. Big Grin
lol yeah the first time a door opened by itself right in front of me I just froze. Second time in the demo when the baddie started pounding on the door I reacted just in time to get something in front of it. I'm dead meat, aren't I?

They should rename Amnesia to F.E.A.R

- Fuck Everything and Run
(This post was last modified: 11-18-2010, 03:32 AM by blackakari.)
11-18-2010, 03:31 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the demo scares the bajebies outta you, you know its a good game - by blackakari - 11-18-2010, 03:31 AM