Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Inferno (WIP) (Looking for a modeler)
Dark88 Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Inferno (WIP) My first mod ever

(12-14-2010, 10:36 PM)Dark Knight Wrote: Dark88
thanks,
Spoiler below!
heh, that trick with water was nice.
the endins - superb!

Thanks, man. Glad to hear it.

The following list are the things I'm most likely going to change in this map for when I release the next update which will have the first 3 maps of this project maybe more depends on how quickly I can make the maps. I include spoiler tags cause some of it that I may be dropping would be given away events to people who haven't played the map.
Spoiler below!

1. The map has already recieved an overhaul for found graphical errors
  2. Change the headless corpse trigger and add a voice that plays during the scare
  3. Remove the LookAt event when you walk into patient room 2
  4. Remove the second monster event leaving only the initial hallucination attack and the final double team attack
  5. Change fountain to a fountain less... over the top I guess would be a way to put it
  6. Some custom ambient and chase music provided by my roommate

Is there anyone good at the model editor? I'm hoping someone can help me with maybe providing a less disturbing and smaller fountain to replace the oversized one provided by Frictional. I tried to mess with the model editor but turns out I have no clue what I'm doing.
12-15-2010, 12:58 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Inferno (WIP) (Looking for a modeler) - by Dark88 - 12-10-2010, 09:52 PM
RE: Inferno (WIP) My first mod ever - by Dark88 - 12-11-2010, 08:20 AM
RE: Inferno (WIP) My first mod ever - by Dark88 - 12-11-2010, 10:54 PM
RE: Inferno (WIP) My first mod ever - by Dark88 - 12-15-2010, 12:58 AM