The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Myth: Demo available for download
ComBrandon Offline

Threads: 3
The Myth: Demo available for download

Hi, I'm continuing my work on Amnesia - The Myth. I've added a new level, so its something to look forward to after beating the first one. This is not yet finished so there are only 2 levels, and more "basic" puzzles. I will be making the game progressively harder, and including a much more in depth story. I am going to try and get some professionals to help with this project. As of now, its just me and my spare time. Let me know what y'all think.

There is no real story yet, it is sort of outlined in the notes that you find scattered throughout the level, but the real story is being decided.

I cannot possibly test every scripts function in every way, so I will need people to send me errors as they find them.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6Q1T1L2I

Update: I have fixed several flaws in the maps code, and slightly tweaked the map.
Update: I have fixed a few major issues with the map, and tweaked it quite a bit.
Update: New level, the Dining Room. And fixed a few bugs.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2011, 05:40 AM by ComBrandon.)
12-11-2010, 06:35 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
The Myth: Demo available for download - by ComBrandon - 12-11-2010, 06:35 AM