Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
My First Map: FTD = "Fear The Darkness"
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: My First Map: FTD = "Fear The Darkness"

Wow Thanks! I appreciate this and yes for the "Notes" I have very poor english language because i am finnish peoples Smile And i appreciate your criticism!! I need that! Yes overall its my first and there are tinderboxes and oil lamps everywhere and this is test map i guess.. Because my first dungeon area was there then it becomes mansion parts and stuff... Annoying but my first and the lightings hard to seperate sometimes.. Because you have lantern.. And yeah slimes with walls not good... But i was suprised when you like that Patrolling scene Tongue Yeah my second map is gonna be much better and larger areas and last my scripting is poor only few nice scripting scary doors, monsters and normally keys and sanity... thats all i got... That puzzle part scripting is hard to me.. But slowly learning.. Tongue

Thanks for feedback!

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 12-17-2010, 04:25 AM by HumiliatioN.)
12-17-2010, 04:24 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: My First Map: FTD = "Fear The Darkness" - by HumiliatioN - 12-17-2010, 04:24 AM