Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Any other horror games you guys play?
Krohm Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Any other horror games you guys play?

I've played a lot, but I've always been a fan of the first 3 Resident Evil games. The only Silent Hill game I've gotten a chance to play was Silent Hill: Shattered Memories. A little disappointing, but I liked it. That was the first survival horror I've played where you're defenseless, but I was hoping it would be much more tense and suspenseful like Amnesia and any of the Penumbra games, but still a good game.

I really want to play Silent Hill 1&2 though, I know those would probably be better as far as being scary.
(03-05-2011, 06:30 AM)scowie Wrote: Condemned: Criminal Origins was a very under-rated game with horror elements that I thought was pretty good. It involves lots of melee fighting as guns/bullets are extremely rare. You fight mostly with pipes and axes, etc, and have to time your blocks & swings right which could be quite a challenge.

I agree, I thought Condemned 2 was also pretty good. Not as good as the first, but it was worth it for a part later in the game alone IMO.

I'll just post a video of the part, but it's certainly a spoiler:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixvh-8W1OS8

[Image: 3479pqb.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2011, 07:01 AM by Krohm.)
03-08-2011, 06:45 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Any other horror games you guys play? - by Shev - 12-22-2010, 10:22 AM
RE: Any other horror games you guys play? - by Krohm - 03-08-2011, 06:45 AM