Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Unfortunate Event BETA V 1.02 (UPDATE 5JAN 2011)
LoneWolf Offline

Threads: 43
RE: The Unfortunate Event BETA V 1.01 (UPDATE 4JAN 2011)

Yeah i am aware of the chase scene part. If i continue to make more maps to this story and improve on the previouse maps i will fix this. I need to figure o ut how to repeat the chase scene again otherwise you respawn at the end of the scene.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Oh and yes i forgot to remove the 3 chemicals from the table from when i was testing the map... damn i will re-upload it again.

Also i have been asked to create a story with someone on the forums. I have accepted and am just waiting for their reply. If we do start on making another story then this one will be cancelled probably. But i would probably be best to make another anyway, im better at making short storys rather than long ones.

But i may carry on the story from after the chase scene. I am thinking of making a hallway room and then making a scene where you drink some sort of potion due to the poisons from the monster chasign you. The potion will then cause you to hillucinate and the castle will turn weird and lop-sided. This would be funny and entertaining in my opinion, and very different.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2011, 12:12 PM by LoneWolf.)
01-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unfortunate Event BETA V 1.01 (UPDATE 4JAN 2011) - by LoneWolf - 01-05-2011, 12:05 PM