Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The Unfortunate Event BETA V 1.02 (UPDATE 5JAN 2011)
LoneWolf Offline

Threads: 43
RE: The Unfortunate Event BETA V 1.02 (UPDATE 5JAN 2011)

This thread is getting a little out of hand.

As for Sel... I am not throwing a tantrum. You didnt give me feedback on the 'story' and if you dont like the story then i would have liked to know how to improve, that was the whole point of asking for feedback.

Yes it would be nice to put photos up but i didnt think it would impact on how many people played the story. Also By me saying i would stop making custom stories becaus ei dont feel there being appreciated... What im saying is that i am busy i have to study and i dont want to give up spare time level editing if im no good at it or if not many actually try it. I have made more maps that what is in the story. But right now im a bit bored of scripting and level editing for now and with that and the studying and lack of free time i dont want to continue for now.

I do respect that you know what your saying but its annoying when you tell me that if i dotn put up images my story isnt interesting. Yes it may help but if i had alot of good feedback then others would be tempted to try it dont you think? if i had images up and had bad feedback then i think others may be thrown off, atleast some would be.

Also thanks for the support guys Smile really appreciate it. I am thinking of fixing the current issue and continueing with the story some time in the future. Once again sorry for the current issue. The other half of the story you cannot play has platforming and a chase scene Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2011, 01:44 PM by LoneWolf.)
01-18-2011, 01:36 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unfortunate Event BETA V 1.02 (UPDATE 5JAN 2011) - by LoneWolf - 01-18-2011, 01:36 PM