Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Demo Spoilers!
Evil_Muska Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Demo Spoilers!

Thomas Wrote:The dog will kill you sooner or later but I think Jens perhaps added a lil "present" for those who can get extra far.

I FOUND IT, I FOUND THE PRESENT!

Those of you who want to find this out for yourselves do not read any further.
ok, so here's the deal. For one, you DO NOT have to do all that stacking crap to get around the wolf. Here's what you do. Right before you enter the area and trigger the attack, take a couple seconds to observe the room you are about to enter. In front of you is a stack of junk, and there is a slightly open area to the left of it. Point in the direction of the open area and bolt towards it. Ignore the wolf noise, hang a right, and circle around the pile of junk to temporarally lose the wolf, and continue running like a mad-man into the room he just came from. There are passages to your right (the same one thats to your right before the attack, only the other side), left, and one around another stack of junk just in front of you, but all of these are blocked off, and your trapped.
Run around a bit (I'm not sure if this has to do with the "present" activating, but it's what I did) and the wolf will eventually find you and dash in your direction.
Ok, finally we get to the "present": As I was running around, and right before the wolf gets me, I suddenly hear a radio crack on and a voice call out someone's name and say "Can you hear me?", then the wolf pounced and the demo was over.
Not really a super-big suprise, no, but it makes me feel special to have found it. Smile
03-12-2007, 07:48 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Demo Spoilers! - by ShadowXOR - 03-10-2007, 08:35 PM