Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Game crashes...So sorry HELP!
Alpha Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Game crashes...So sorry HELP!

(01-01-2011, 04:28 AM)Bek Wrote: Frictional are on holidays atm, but to run you through the standards...

Where in the game did the crash happen? IE is it always at the one point so the bug is recreatable and not a one off?

What are your system specs, particularly GPU model and driver version? If your video drivers are old it might solve the issue (or create more -.-) by updating them. Otherwise look around on these forums and google to see if anyone else has the exact same problem as you and what they did to solve it.

I'm extremely bad with systems, computers, so i didn't understand half of the things you were sayin. Please help me out Please!
(01-01-2011, 04:28 AM)Bek Wrote: Frictional are on holidays atm, but to run you through the standards...

Where in the game did the crash happen? IE is it always at the one point so the bug is recreatable and not a one off?

What are your system specs, particularly GPU model and driver version? If your video drivers are old it might solve the issue (or create more -.-) by updating them. Otherwise look around on these forums and google to see if anyone else has the exact same problem as you and what they did to solve it.

actually, i just installed/set up the game. It starts and the screen turns black, but suddenly it goes bak to my normal screen and says BlackBox and shows those above messages saying the game crashed.
(This post was last modified: 01-01-2011, 04:35 AM by Alpha.)
01-01-2011, 04:31 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Game crashes...So sorry HELP! - by Alpha - 01-01-2011, 04:17 AM
RE: Game crashes...So sorry HELP! - by Bek - 01-01-2011, 04:28 AM
RE: Game crashes...So sorry HELP! - by Alpha - 01-01-2011, 04:31 AM